Exotic Plants and Butterflies in the stunning Rheidol Valley
An all-weather visitor attraction in mid Wales
What you'll see ...
- Hundreds of colourful butterflies
- Giant caterpillars and bizarre insects
- Collections of rare and endangered plants
- Woodlands, walks and waterfalls nearby in the stunning Rheidol Valley
- An environmental Charity run by Botanists (see staff)
- Open daily from 1st FEBRUARY until NOVEMBER 30th
(please ring or facebook us in Dec/Jan as we are often
there in the week.
Open 10.00 am to 5 pm in the main Summer season, April
to October (and 10 am until 4 pm in the winter season)
- Dogs are welcome!
Video clips - Click below..
King Page Butterfly emerging from its chrysalis - time lapse
Blue Morpho Butterfly pumping up its wings - time lapse
Glasswing butterflies - video commentary