Exotic Plants and Butterflies in the stunning Rheidol Valley
An all-weather visitor
attraction in mid Wales - CLOSED UNTIL 10th NOV.
CLOSED UNTIL 10th November...
- Hundreds of colourful butterflies
- Giant caterpillars and bizarre insects
- Collections of rare and endangered plants
- Woodlands, walks and waterfalls nearby in the stunning Rheidol Valley
- An environmental Charity run by Botanists (see staff)
- CLOSED DUE TO COVID 19
- Dogs are welcome!
MAGIC OF LIFE TRUST 2020 APPEAL
- This is an appeal to help us through this pandemic year. We have made massive cuts to staffing and all other areas while covering the animal and plant collections. "Any help, however small, would be really appreciated to keep us going in these difficult times." Neil
- The link below will take you through to our Paypal
site where you can make a donation via a card.
The Paypal site is secure.
Video clips - Click below..
King Page Butterfly emerging from its chrysalis - time lapse
Blue Morpho Butterfly pumping up its wings - time lapse
Glasswing butterflies - video commentary