Exotic Plants and Butterflies in the stunning Rheidol Valley
An all-weather visitor attraction in mid Wales
What you'll see ...
- Hundreds of colourful butterflies
- Giant caterpillars and bizarre insects
- Collections of rare and endangered plants
- Woodlands, walks and waterfalls nearby in the stunning Rheidol Valley
- An environmental Charity run by Botanists (see staff)
Daily From 10am-3pm
Video clips - Click below..
King Page Butterfly emerging from its chrysalis - time lapse
Blue Morpho Butterfly pumping up its wings - time lapse
Glasswing butterflies - video commentary