Prices and Opening times
|Under 16s/Dan 16 oed||£4.00|
|Under 3s /Dan 3oed||Free/am ddim|
- Open March 27th - November 3rd, 2013
- Open daily from 10.00 am till 5.00 pm
- Coach groups welcome
- Parking and refreshments are available in the neighbouring Statkraft Visitor Centre (NB: cafe opens later in the season than we do..)
- Suitable for wheelchairs.
- 10% Discount for groups of six and above!
The best time to visit is anytime. We have just as many butterflies in the spring or autumn as we do in the summer.
School Groups - 10% Discount in 2013! more info ...
Tel: 01970 880928. (Winter) 01970 636697
Map and Directions
Coming from Aberystwyth on the A44, head for Capel Bangor. Go PAST the turning for the horse-riding school and PAST the Tyn Lyddeart pub on your left. Take the next turning on the right signposted for 'CwmRheidol'. Passing the church on the immediate right, follow the valley road up for 3.5 miles and we are on the left next to the Rheidol Visitor Centre.
Dilynwch ffordd Cwmrheidol or A44 yng Nghapel Bangor. Ewch heibior eglwys ar y dde ac ymlaen am 3.5m ar hyd y ffordd i fynyr dyffryn nes ein cyrraedd y drws nesaf i Ganolfan Wybodaeth Rheidol ar y chwith.
For Sat-Nav users our postcode is SY23 3NB
For GoogleMap see here.