Prices/Opening times and Maps below
|Under 16s/Dan 16 oed||£5.50|
|Under 3s /Dan 3oed||Free/am ddim|
- Open Daily 10.00am till 5pm ALL
- Please GIFT AID your entrance fee and help support us. Gift aid prices are Adult £8.80, Concession £7.70 and Child £6.05. This allows us a registered Charity to claim back from the Inland Revenue £5.00 for every £20 you spend on our entrance fees. This is making a huge difference to us.
- Coach groups welcome
- Parking is available in the neighbouring Statkraft Visitor Centre (NB: cafe opens later in the season than we do..)
- Suitable for wheelchairs.
- 10% Discount for groups of six and above!
- Dogs are welcome!
The best time to visit is anytime. We have just as many butterflies in the spring or autumn as we do in the summer - they fly best in the mornings..
Mid Wales School Groups - 10% Discount! more info ...
Tel: 01970 880928. (Winter) 01970 636697
Map and Directions
Coming from Aberystwyth on the A44, head for Capel Bangor. Go PAST the turning for the horse-riding school and PAST the Tyn Lyddeart pub on your left. Take the next turning on the right signposted for 'CwmRheidol'. Passing the church on the immediate right, follow the valley road up for 3.5 miles and we are on the left next to the Rheidol Visitor Centre.
Dilynwch ffordd ‘Aberystwyth’ o’r A44 yng Nghapel Bangor. Ewch heibio’r eglwys ar y dde ac ymlaen am 3.5m ar hyd y ffordd i fyny’r dyffryn nes ein cyrraedd y drws nesaf i Ganolfan Wybodaeth Rheidol ar y chwith.
For Mobile/Sat-Nav users our postcode is SY23 3NB BUT PLEASE type to come VIA Capel Bangor on all Sat navs/mobile maps unless you like adventure; otherwise it will send you down single track and very steep lanes.
For GoogleMap see here.